Place NameStore 943a
Place EntryStore 943a/High Street/Canterbury/Kent/England
CodeNA1354
NotesThe store opened in 1912 at 6 High Street as store 943a. It was extended on the 1 July 1927 to become 6 High Street Corner, The Parade and Mercery Lane. It was incorporated with Store 943 from 14 August 1931. The 15 Mercery Lane part of the address ceases to be used 17 Jun 1933 and in 1957 the store number reverts from 943a to 943. The branch was extended again on the 15 November 1960. Len Minter was the Store Manager in 1973. Still there in August 1998.

Show related catalogue records.

    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018