Place NameStore 602
Place EntryStore 602/Union Street/Glasgow/Scotland
NotesStore opened on the 16 Dec 1925 at 8 Union Street. It was transferred to Boots Corner, Union Street & Argyll Street c1930. On the 30 May 1960 the store was temporarily removed into a 'Hotel' building whilst rebuilding. On the 26 Sep 1961 there was a partial extension (and temporary occupation of other areas for Christmas business only). On the 3 Apr 1962 there was a final incorporation of additional property acquired from time to time and official opening of final (permanent) extension. The store also had a Gramaphone Record Department. The branch transferred on 30th October 1989 to 55 St Enoch's Square, still there 2017.

Show related catalogue records.

    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018