Place NameStore 614
Place EntryStore 614/Pollockshaws Road/Shawlands/Glasgow/Scotland
CodeNA542
NotesBoots Cash Chemists Northern Ltd. The store opened on the 19 May 1933 at 1083 Pollockshaws Road. An extension to include 1079 Pollockshaws Road opened on the 30 Nov 1962. The premises at no.1083 Pollockshaws Road were closed in 1964 and store 614 was concentrated into the store at 1079 Pollockshaws Road. The store was transferred to 106-108 Kilmarnock Road in 1968. Closed in 1997.

Show related catalogue records.

    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2017